A Freshman’s Experience at DVC Exhibition

In his second ever exhibition, freshman Jahari Crawford, is setting up and preparing to present to parents about the editorials he was previously working on in his English/Communication class.

Hasan Daniels, Staff Writer

On April 9 freshman Jahari Crawford attended his second exhibition. He was a part of the English 9 room where he presented about the editorials he was working on throughout the semester.

Exhibition is a time for students to present to people who don’t attend the school about projects or assignments they worked on. For freshman students, this can be a nerve-wracking experience but with experience comes confidence.

“At my first exhibition I was nervous, uptight, and scared,” said Crawford. “I was prepared but I wasn’t mentally prepared for having all the parents that came up and talked to me.”

In his second exhibition, Crawford explained that he was much more prepared and ready to showcase how much he learned.

“I feel I was much more prepared,” said Crawford. “I was on top of all my work and I had a fun time interacting with all of the parents and other students.”